Product characteristics of PET fluorine release film
xinstAug 19, 2021
The fluorine film uses imported PET film as the base material, and the surface of the product is coated with 0.2um~0.6um fluorine release agent to produce a release effect. The surface of the film is smooth and clean, uniform coating, no wrinkles, tears, particles, bubbles, pinholes and other defects.
The product has the advantages of excellent physical and mechanical properties, small thickness tolerance, high transparency, high temperature resistance, low thermal shrinkage, good flexibility, and stable release. PET fluorine release film has been widely used in adhesive products, die-cutting and punching processing, electronic and electrical manufacturing and other industries.
Fluorine release film can be divided into: single-sided release, double-sided release; single-sided anti-static, double-sided anti-static, etc.
It is made of transparent PET film as the base material and coated with fluorine release material on its surface; the surface of the film is smooth and clean, without wrinkles, tears, particles, bubbles, pinholes and other defects.
1. Die-cutting and punching of silicone double-sided tape.
2. Industry fields such as electronic and electrical manufacturing.
3. Adhesive manufacturing process of thermal silica gel casting and other industrial products.
4. Used in PI, green high temperature tape production, silicone tape product lamination, gold finger tape, high-viscosity tape, AB tape, 3M tape, SONY tape, Yongyou tape, four-dimensional tape, Nitto tape, tesa Tape etc.
1. Wet coating: The release surface of the fluorine release film is uniformly coated with silica gel on the substrate, and the silica gel is put into the oven for high temperature curing and molding, which is called wet coating.
2. Hot post: Place the fluorine release film at the bonding place. After the PET or PI is coated with silica gel, it will be bonded with the fluorine release film when there is residual temperature. The fluorine release film does not need to enter the oven to undergo high temperature, but the silica gel When the tape has residual temperature, it is closely adhered to the fluorine release film, which is called hot post.
3. Cold paste: Fluorine release film is laminated with silicone products, such as 3M silicone double-sided tape 9731, 3M9119, 3M4377, etc., to be punched or processed into finished products required by customers, and the process is at room temperature. It does not involve temperature and is called cold paste.