What is fiber tape?
xinstJun 01, 2020
Fiber tape is made of PET as the base material, with bai reinforced polyester fiber thread coated with special pressure sensitive adhesive.
Second, the main characteristics of fiberglass tape:
It has extremely strong breaking strength, excellent wear resistance and moisture resistance. The unique pressure-sensitive adhesive layer has excellent lasting adhesion and special properties, which can be used to meet various uses.
Packaging of household electrical appliances such as washing machines, refrigerators, freezers and other metal and wooden furniture packaging pads / carton A. Transport carton packaging Zero-load items. Double-sided fiber tape is more suitable for the bonding of rubber products.
It is a kind of high-tech decorative and spraying paper (also known as color separation paper due to its special properties). It is widely used in interior decoration, household appliances and high-end luxury cars. Its color separation boundary is clear and clear, and it also has the effect of arc art, which brings a new technological revolution to the decoration and spraying industry, and gives the industry a new vitality.
1. Sealing and fixing various products anti-static fiberglass tape
2. Provide protection during production
3. Widely used in the bonding of metal, plastic, glass, ceramic and other materials, such as the fixation of plastic parts of electronic products, laminated glass, etc.
4. Anti-static fiber tape is used as a warning for electrostatic sensitive products or anti-static areas.
5. Anti-static warning floor fiber tape is used in anti-static areas and contains Chinese and English warning slogans
Storage, use and maintenance of fiberglass tape:
1. The fiberglass tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid the sun and rain; it is forbidden to contact with the organic solvent of acid, alkali and oil, and keep it clean and dry. It is 1m away from the device and the room temperature is between -15 ℃ and 40 ℃. 2. The fiber tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and turned over quarterly when stored for too long. Anti-static warning floor fiber tape
3. It is best to use a crane when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, and use the rigging with a cross beam to steadily lift it to avoid damaging the edge of the belt. Do not load and unload it arbitrarily, causing loose rolls.
4. The type and specifications of fiber tape should be selected reasonably according to the needs of use and specific conditions. 5. It is not allowed to connect (match) fiber tapes of different varieties, different specifications, models, strengths and cloth layers together.
6. Conveyor belt joints are best to use thermal vulcanization to improve reliability and maintain a high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveyor roller and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor belt should meet the relevant regulations. 8. Do not make the fiber tape snake or creep, keep the tow roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning devices, the wear of fiber tape should be avoided.
10. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good running of fiber tape. Foreign materials can affect the eccentricity of the belt, the difference in tension, and even breakage.