Self-adhesive Conductive Copper Foil Tape For Emi/Esd Shielding For Snail And Slug
Place of Origin:China
Adhesive Side:single Sided
Adhesive Type:Pressure Sensitive
Design Printing:No Printing
Application:Repair for shielding signal cable or FFC
Self-adhesive Conductive Copper Foil Tape For Emi/Esd Shielding For Snail And Slug Descriptions:
Conductive Copper Foil Tape For Emi/Esd Shielding is as a smooth copper (purity is 99.95%) foil backing with a acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and liner. It is have conductive or not conductive adhesive.The unplated copper with conductive adhesive is a common EMI shielding tape for non-corrosive conditions.
Conductive Copper Foil Tape Features:
• Dead soft copper foil backing for good shielding effectiveness, soldering and converting (slitting and die cutting).
• Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
• Removable liner on adhesive side makes it easy to handle, protect the adhesive prior to application and die cut complex shapes.
Our Factory Competitive Advantages:
Well Competitive Prices and High Quality Control.
In a Variety of Design.
Small Order Acceptable.
Roll Size: 3″ paper or plastic core;tape width: 2mm -1200mm; standard width: 1200mm, standard length: 50M.
OEM Size: Special length, thickness or combinations can be supplied per customer’s request. Products can be supplied in roll, tape, sheets or shapes per customer’s request. Only you provide the CAD drawing, we can die cut any size for you.
Shelf Life: To obtain best performance, use this product within 12 months from date of delivery and store under normal conditions of 60 ºC to 80ºF (16 ºC to 27ºC) and 40 to 60% R.H. in the original carton.
If the Self-adhesive Conductive Copper Foil Tape For Emi/Esd Shielding For Snail And Slug to your requirement, please be free to buy the quality products made in China with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. We’re equipped with a productive factory at your service.
Conductive Copper Foil Tape For Emi/Esd Shielding Applications:
• Commonly used for RFI/EMI (radio-frequency interference or electromagnetic interference) shielding and ESD (electrostatic discharge) grounding for components, integrated circuits, connectors, cables, motors, equipment enclosures/cabinets and shielded rooms.
• Conductive circuit or bus bar for low voltage applications
• Used in jobs requiring high conductivity or shielding effectiveness for a given thickness.
• Best used in non-corrosive environments.
• Electrical connection between surfaces (sheets / foils)
• Mounting transparent foils, windows for EMI/RFI shielding
• Shielding in housings and Faraday cages
• Cable shielding (Wrap around the cable)
• Temporary shielding during emission and immunity tests
• Snail Barrier
Conductive Copper Foil Tape For Emi/Esd Shielding Specifications:
|Copper foil tape