Application analysis of die-cutting processing of XINST high temperature tape
xinstJul 03, 2021
Shenzhen Xinst high temperature tape, namely the adhesive tape used in high temperature working environment. It is mainly used in the electronics industry. The temperature resistance is usually between 120°C and 260°C. It is often used for painting, baking varnish leather processing, coating masking and fixing in the manufacturing process of electronic parts, printed circuit boards and high-temperature treatment masking. High temperature tapes include KAPTON high temperature tape; Teflon high temperature tape; high temperature masking tape; PET green high temperature tape; high temperature double-sided tape, etc.
Classification of high temperature tape
High temperature tape includes gold finger high temperature tape; high temperature masking tape; PET green high temperature tape; high temperature double-sided tape, etc.
1. Gold finger high temperature tape
Gold finger tape is made of polyimide film (polyimide) as the base material and coated with high temperature resistant glue. It has super high temperature resistance and high adhesion. It is used to protect the “gold finger” during reflow soldering. It is suitable for electronic industry, motor insulation, circuit board solder shielding, printed circuit board gold-plated fingers, hot-air tin hole processing and various stages of shielding protection in the tin furnace. After removing the tape, there is no residual glue on the surface of the gold fingers.
2. Masking tape
1. The masking tape is made of imported white masking paper as the base material and coated with weather-resistant rubber or pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side. It has excellent properties such as high temperature resistance, solvent resistance, and no residual glue after peeling! Products meet ROHS environmental protection requirements.
2. Features of masking tape: good adhesion, good extensibility, no breakage, temperature resistance of 60℃-350℃, width of 2mm-800mm, length of 10y-500m, etc. to choose from. Solvent resistant, no glue residue.
3. It is suitable for baking varnish masking protection, capacitors and various electronic parts and components manufacturing process. Automobile and plastic hardware spray painting and general coating masking processing, PCB board fixed drilling and protection during wave soldering and reflow soldering.
4. The thickness of the tape is 0.14~0.20mm, white or light yellow. It is suitable for high-temperature baking paint and spray paint shielding protection on the surface of automobiles, iron or plastic furniture. It is also suitable for electronics, electrical appliances, varistors, circuit boards and other industries. , The temperature resistance range is 80℃~260℃, users can make the most suitable and economical choice according to the actual operating temperature of the production process.
3. PET high temperature tape
1. The PET high temperature tape is made of PET double-sided coated acrylic adhesive. The color of the tape is generally transparent and black. The rare ones include the green PET double-sided tape.
2. The common thickness specifications are: 0.05-0.2MM, with good dimensional stability, thermal stability, chemical stability, good initial adhesion and holding adhesion, easy to die-cut processing, and good adhesion to plastics, rubber, and nameplates; Can be applied to a wider temperature range and harsh environment; long-term temperature resistance 100-120℃, short-term temperature resistance up to 140-200℃
4. high temperature double-sided tape
1. High-temperature double-sided tape is used in various production processes of digital products and electronic components, making nameplates or panels and components, especially its excellent heat resistance and repeated pasting without residual glue.
2. It can be used for temporary fixation, shielding, protection of film parts, transportation and other purposes in the heating process. It is also widely used for high-temperature insulation protection and reinforcement protection in electronic appliances, instrumentation and other industries. It has high temperature resistance and tensile strength. High strength, good chemical resistance, no residual glue, in line with ROHS environmental protection and halogen-free advantages.
Xinst High temperature tape, namely the adhesive tape used in high temperature working environment. It is mainly used in the electronics industry. The temperature resistance is usually between 120°C and 260°C. It is often used for painting, baking varnish leather processing, coating masking and fixing in the manufacturing process of electronic parts, printed circuit boards and high-temperature treatment masking.