What are the advantages of Xinst EVA foam
xinstApr 10, 2020
What are the advantages of xinst EVA foam?
EVA rubber and plastic products are new environmentally friendly plastic packaging materials, which have the advantages of good cushioning, shock resistance, heat insulation, moisture resistance, chemical resistance, etc., and are non-toxic and non-absorbent. EVA rubber and plastic products are designed to be processed and shaped. Its shock resistance is better than traditional packaging materials such as polystyrene (foam), and it meets environmental protection requirements. It is the choice for export products. Compared with shockproof packaging, it can be cut and shaped. Due to the large difference in density, it can also be used in a wider range of applications.
Characteristics of xinst EVA foam material:
A, water resistance: closed cell structure, no water absorption, moisture resistance, good water resistance.
B. Corrosion resistance: resistant to seawater, grease, acid, alkali and other chemicals, antibacterial, non-toxic, odorless, and non-polluting.
C, workability: And easy to hot press, cut, glue, lamination and other processing.
D, anti-vibration: high resilience and tensile strength, strong toughness, with good anti-vibration / cushioning performance.
E, thermal insulation: thermal insulation, thermal insulation and low temperature performance is excellent, can withstand severe cold and exposure.
F, sound insulation: closed cell, good sound insulation effect.
Anti-static EVA sponge is a new type of environmentally friendly plastic foam material, which has the advantages of good conductivity, cushioning, shock resistance, heat insulation, moisture resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, etc., and is non-toxic and does not absorb water. Relative to shock-proof packaging, it can be cut and shaped; because of the large difference in density, it can also be used in a wider range of applications
1. Excellent anti-static performance: the anti-static aging is permanent and not affected by the environmental dry humidity.
2. Excellent cushioning and shock absorption performance: independent and fine closed cells.
3. Excellent electrical conductivity: static electricity index value 10 to the 3rd power-9th power.
4. High temperature resistance: The maximum temperature resistance is 80 degrees Celsius.
5. Chemical resistance: resistance to organic solutions, acids, alkalis, etc.
6. No chemical corrosion: no corrosion to components and packaging.
7. Insulation, sound insulation, wear resistance, not easy to wear.
8. Good secondary processing performance, easy to form.