Tape application in refrigerator and freezer industry
xinstApr 09, 2020
With the development of the national economy in recent years, more and more home appliances have entered the "ordinary people's homes", and xinst refrigerators and freezers tape have become the standard configuration of almost every family.
In the refrigerator and freezer industries, the use of tape is everywhere.
Application areas of xinst refrigerator and freezer tape
Fixing the nameplate and small parts; installing the display screen; fixing the vacuum insulation board; bonding the condenser; fixing the evaporator; fixing the decorative glass; surface protection; fixing the transportation of the shelf and the drawer; safe transportation of the door; and many more.
In order to make the installation of small accessories such as nameplates and decorative strips more efficient, neat and more efficient, double-sided tape is routinely used in the industry.
The choice of adhesive tape must be able to resist aging, have high adhesion to various metals and plastics, and be easy to die cut.
(1) Since the installation of the nameplate, it is no longer necessary to punch holes in metal or plastic plates;
(2) When fixing decorative plastic or metal parts to the front door, even for decorative strips that fill gaps in embedded appliances, double-sided tape is an ideal bonding solution. One of its main advantages is that tape can bring a neat and clean installation process.
* Application requirements: long-term attachment edge does not lift; good compliance, suitable for various surfaces; appearance meets design requirements.
* Recommended tape: double sided foam tape, double sided tape, etc.
When installing the display, accuracy and cleanliness are essential. Double-sided tape for the display before use can make the installation more neat and efficient. This type of tape has the advantages of high adhesion to plastics and the flexibility to choose the substrate.
* Recommended tape: double-sided tape without substrate, double-sided tape, etc.
Vacuum insulation board fixed
During the foaming process, the PU foam material may penetrate into the joint between the vacuum insulation panel and the shell. To avoid this, you must use double-sided tape to secure the vacuum insulation panel to the housing. The tape used should have the characteristics of high adhesion, sufficient adhesion, and the release paper is easy to lift.
* Recommended tape: double-sided tape without substrate, double-sided foam tape, etc.
Condensation tube bonding
In order to achieve the best performance, the condenser tubes of refrigerators and freezers must be bonded as close as possible to the enclosure of the appliance. Using aluminum foil tape can achieve the highest temperature conductivity.
When injecting polyurethane (PU) foam, the foam may seep between the evaporator and the shell. In order to prevent this phenomenon, the evaporator can be directly adhered to the back of the polystyrene (PS) shell with double-sided tape.
* Application requirements: The tape used should have high bonding strength to ensure that the evaporator position does not shift or warp during foaming; it has sufficient adhesion to metal and polystyrene, and the release paper is easy to tear. Easy to operate.
The initial bonding strength and long-term stable viscosity are very important!
Decorative glass fixing
Double-sided tape can be used to quickly and easily install decorative glass panels, enabling intelligent and complex installation, more beautiful than mechanical fixing, and even more effective than the glue solution in terms of waterproof effect. The tape is available in a variety of colors, and the best design effect can be achieved by viscoelastic acrylic material. At the same time, the tape has good shock absorption and noise reduction, and can strongly bond materials such as glass, metal and various plastics.
* Recommended tapes: double-sided tape without substrate, double-sided foam tape, double-sided cotton tape, etc.
During assembly, transportation or installation, important glass, plastic or painted metal parts may be scratched or stained. Surface protection tape can be used temporarily to prevent damage to components during these processes. The tape used must be fully bonded, anti-aging, and no residual glue will be left after removal.
* Recommended tape: PE / PVC / PET protective film, protective paper, etc.
Door transportation protection
When transporting doors, the impact of gravity may cause damage to door components, especially door hinges. By using strong tape to carry part of the load, damage and subsequent claims caused by impact can be avoided.
* Application requirements: The tape used must be very strong, and the substrate with high stress resistance also has good compliance; in addition, it must also be ensured that even at lower temperatures, no residual glue will be left after removal; tack Moderate, safe protection without risk of surface damage.
* Recommended tape: MOPP single-item polypropylene tape, fiberglass tape, etc.
When foaming material is injected, PU foam may be extruded from small gaps or joints. In order to avoid this situation, use PU adhesive tape to cover all gaps and joints. In small corners or joints, the tape used should have the advantages of high adhesion, good adhesion between the substrate and the PU foam, and can be torn by hand.
* Recommended tape: cloth-based tape, etc.
Breathable tape plugging holes
Use breathable tape to block all holes in the appliance to prevent PU foam from being squeezed out when injected at high speed. Breathable tape effectively blocks holes, while maintaining the elimination of air to ensure the efficiency and quality of foaming.
* Application requirements: The tape uses a highly ventilated base material to avoid the foam layer stagnation; effectively prevent PU overflow from polluting the surface of the box; strong adhesion, to ensure that the tape is securely fixed during foaming; at the same time, it can be torn or die cut.
* Recommended tape: non-woven tape, polyurethane tape, etc.