3M 481 Preservation Sealing Tape
Min Order Quantity: 1000 Square Meters
Supply Ability: 15000 Square Meters
Port: Shenzhen, China
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union
Delivery Time: About 10-15 days
3M Single-Coated Foam Tapes will adhere to a variety of substrates, including latex-painted wood, lacquered wood, enameled steel, glass, aluminum, stainless steel, acrylic, ABS, and PVC (non-plasticized) as tape adhesion is typically satisfactory within 20 minutes and continues to build with additional time.
- Allows air or gas vapors to pass through for a breathable seal.
- Dampens sounds and absorbs vibration when used in electronic applications.
- Excellent cushioning characteristics and high absorbency.
- Offers high initial quick-stick to multiple substrates.
- Provides excellent shear strength and high temperature performance.
- Thin product to minimize change in roll diameter and web speed.
- Meets UL94HBF for flammability recognition.
Export standard packing for 3M 481 Preservation Sealing Tape. (If customers have special requirements, we also can make accordingly.)
Our Factory Competitive Advantages:
- Well Competitive Prices and High Quality Control
- Prompt Delivery
- Earth-friendly Products
- In a Variety of Design
- Small Order Acceptable
- OEM Accepted
Note: All data contained in this document base on china standard test method, they are average values, they should not be used for a specific purpose. All statements, technical information, and recommendations contained are base upon tests that we believe are reliable, but we strongly recommend clients should do their own tests and decide whether the product is fit for a particular purpose or the method of application.
These product properties are suggestive and all products can be customized or converted to fit specific application requirements. Please contact us to discuss your unique application needs.
- Cushion and dampen sound in electronics such as printers, keyboards, computers, aircraft lights, and automotive dashboards.
- Register covers.
- Recessed lighting.
- Door, window and cabinet seals.
Typical Physical properties:
Note: The following technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specific purposes.
|ASTM Test Method|
|Adhesive to Steel||25oz./in. width (28N/100mm)||D-3330|
|Tensile Strength||15lbs./in. width (260N/100mm)||D-3759|
|Elongation at Break||500%||D-3759|
|Backing Thickness||7.5mils (0.18mm)||D-3652|
|Total Tape Thickness||9.5mils (0.24mm)||D-3652|
|Water Vapor Transmission Rate||0.11g H2O/100 in2/24hrs
|Temperature Use Range||20° to 170°F (-7° to 77°C)|
|Backing||PET film with silicone rubber coating|
|Liner||Silicone coated paper|
|Standard Roll Length||18 yards|
|Standard Roll Width||2inch|