Rogers Poron 4790-92 Series Gasket Material
Min Order Quantity: 1000 Square Meters
Supply Ability: 15000 Square Meters
Port: Shenzhen, China
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union
Delivery Time: About 10-15 days
Extra soft, slow rebound with a very low closure force. Standard available thickness range from 0.021" to 0.500" (0.53 mm to 12.7 mm).
- Excellent compression set resistance which enables durable, long-term performance for gasketing, sealing, and cushioning.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Easy to fabricate, die-cuts cleanly and works with a broad range of adhesives.
Export standard packing for Rogers Poron 4790-92 Series Gasket Material. (If customers have special requirements, we also can make accordingly.)
Our Factory Competitive Advantages:
- Well Competitive Prices and High Quality Control
- Prompt Delivery
- Earth-friendly Products
- In a Variety of Design
- Small Order Acceptable
- OEM Accepted
Note: All data contained in this document base on china standard test method, they are average values, they should not be used for a specific purpose. All statements, technical information, and recommendations contained are base upon tests that we believe are reliable, but we strongly recommend clients should do their own tests and decide whether the product is fit for a particular purpose or the method of application.
These product properties are suggestive and all products can be customized or converted to fit specific application requirements. Please contact us to discuss your unique application needs.
- Transmitter voices around - to prevent distortion, keep the spacing, increase the air tightness.
- Surrounding the vibration motor - absorption of motor and the fuselage vibration, shock, increase the air tightness.
- Shell surrounding, shockproof, keep spacing, increase the air tightness.
- Applicable aspects - need to absorb the impact performance good mobile devices, computers, electronic products, electrical products, electronic medical apparatus and instruments, etc.
|Property||Test method||Typical value|
|Density, kg/m³ (lb/ft³)||ASTM D 3574-95, Test A||192 (12)||240 (15)|
|Thickness, mm (inches)||3.18 (0.125)
|Standard Color (Code)||Black (04)|
|Compression Force Deflection, kPa (psi)||ISO 6916-1
30mm/min Strain Rate
Force Measured @ 25% Deflection
|Compression Set, % max.||ISO 1856
Test A @ 70°C
|Dimensional Stability, % max. change||22hrs @ 80°C in a forced-air oven||±5|
|Dielectric Strength, kV/mm||IEC 243-1||N/A||1.7|
|Volume Resistivity, ohm-cm||IEC 60093||N/A||4.01E+11|
|Surface Resistivity, ohm/sq||IEC 60093||N/A||8.10E+12|
|Recommended Constant Use, max.||UL 157||90°C|
|Recommended Intermittent Use, max.||UL 157||121°C|
|Embrittlement||ISO 974 (E)||-36°C|
|Flammability and outgassing|
|Flammability||UL 94HBF (File E20305)
Min. thickness Passed, mm(in)
|3.94 (0.155)||3.00 (0.118)|
|ISO 3795, DIN 75200
Min.thickness Passed, mm (in)
Max.burn rate (mm/min)
|MVSS 302 (Pass≥)
Min. thickness Passed, mm (in)
|3.94 (0.155)||3.00 (0.118)|
|Fogging||ISO 6452, DIN 75201||N/A||PASS|
|Gasketing and Sealing||UL JMST2 (Consisting of UL50 and UL508)||File MH15464|