Xinst Polyimide tape characteristics application introduction
xinst4月 23, 2020
Xinst Polyimide tape, also known as Kapton tape, commonly known as gold finger tape, is based on polyimide film and uses imported silicone pressure sensitive adhesive. It has high and low temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, solvent resistance, and electrical insulation ( Level H), radiation resistance and other properties. Through special processing of high temperature resistant insulating materials based on polyimide film materials, it has excellent insulating properties, durability, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature tape has excellent electrical properties, high insulation, high temperature resistance, low temperature , Acid and alkali resistance, low electrolysis, good mechanical properties, friction resistance, tear resistance, special adhesion treatment, strong adhesion, no residue is covered on the surface after tearing.
1. Characteristics and application of polyimide tape
1. In the electrical and electronic industry, it can be used for the insulation package of the H-level motor and transformer coils that require higher temperature, the coil end of the high-temperature resistance is fixed, the thermal resistance protection of the temperature measurement, the tangle of the capacitor and the wire, etc. Junction insulation.
2. It can be used as electronic protective glue in the circuit board manufacturing industry, especially for SMT temperature protection, electronic switches, PCB finger protection, electronic transformers, relays and other electronic components that need to withstand high temperature and moisture protection. And according to special process needs, use low static flame retardant polyimide tape! High temperature surface reinforcement protection, metal material high temperature spray paint, sandblasted coating shielding surface protection, high temperature spray paint baking, easy to peel off without residual glue. It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, high tensile strength, good chemical resistance, no residual glue, ROHS environmental protection and halogen-free.
Second, the identification method of xinst polyimide tape
1. Look at the materials
Polyimide adhesive tape is mainly composed of two main components: base material and glue. If it is a fake polyimide tape, both heat resistance and insulation performance are far lower than the real polyimide tape.
If the polyimide tape has a strong smell and sourness, the polyimide tape may be fake, and its stickiness and retention will be very poor.
3. High temperature test
The actual high temperature test is performed on polyimide tape. After high temperature, check the peeling force to see if there is residual glue, shrinkage and other phenomena. Because the real polyimide tape usually has a heat resistance of 120 to 260 degrees.
See the brightness of the surface of the polyimide tape. Generally speaking, the high-temperature tape has poor quality, a little dark color, and the possibility of breaking is very high, and the strength is poor. On the contrary, polyimide tape has good quality and good surface gloss.
5. Conduct material testing
When testing, please refer to the instructions of the polyimide tape. Due to the different types, some polyimide tapes have a strong viscosity after high temperature, some tear after high temperature without residual glue, and some are at high temperature after deformation, so it still depends on what your tape is
A large number of applications of polyimide high-temperature adhesive tape in welding protection, high-temperature insulation strapping of transformer coils; capacitor insulating materials, PCB board high-temperature spray shielding protection, cell phone lithium battery manufacturing strapping.
Three, xinst polyimide tape product features
1. The short-term heat resistance of the tape is 300 ℃, and the long-term heat resistance is 260 ℃.
2. The ultra-thin polyimide tape has good adhesion, solvent resistance, no tin penetration, and no residual glue. This product has excellent electrical properties.
3. The ultra-thin polyimide tape has high insulation, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, low electrolysis, good mechanical properties, friction resistance and tear resistance.
4. The ultra-thin polyimide adhesive tape is specially bonded, with strong adhesion, and no signs of tearing off the coated surface.
4. Application of polyimide adhesive in industry
Ultra-thin polyimide tape is mainly used for high-temperature insulation winding of spray coatings, baking paints, transformers, motors, coils, capacitors and inverter power supplies.