Thermally Conductive Glue Tape For LED Strip
FOB Price: $1.8-$1.93 Square Meter
Min Order Quantity: 1000 Square Meters
Supply Ability: 15000 Square Meters
Port: Shenzhen, China
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union
Delivery Time: About 10-15 days
Thermal conductive glue is made of an advanced thermal conductive pressure-sensitive adhesive. Xinst-P80XXN series provides a better way for applications requiring good adhesion strength and superior thermal conductive efficiency. Xinst-P80XXN series is suitable to apply to electronic mechanical components assembly such as the heat sink module and LED light bar module to provide a better heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sink or other cooling devices.
- Complete thickness standard is available.
- Various structures are for different applications.
- Stable and economic.
- Superior adhesion strength and thermal conductive efficiency.
Export standard packing for Thermally Conductive Glue Tape For LED Strip. (If customers have special requirements, we also can make accordingly.)
Our Factory Competitive Advantages:
- Well Competitive Prices and High Quality Control
- Prompt Delivery
- Earth-friendly Products
- In a Variety of Design
- Small Order Acceptable
- OEM Accepted
Note: All data contained in this document base on china standard test method, they are average values, they should not be used for a specific purpose. All statements, technical information, and recommendations contained are base upon tests that we believe are reliable, but we strongly recommend clients should do their own tests and decide whether the product is fit for a particular purpose or the method of application.
These product properties are suggestive and all products can be customized or converted to fit specific application requirements. Please contact us to discuss your unique application needs.
- Assembly of the heat sink and DDR-RAM module.
- Assembly of the LED light bar module and metal frame bezel.
- Die-cut piece and Laminate.
- Applied to the chip, flexible circuit boards and high-power transistors and heat sinks or other cooling device bonding.
|Roll Length Standard Maximum||50M||50M||25M/50M||25M/50M||25M||25M|
|Tape Total Thickness Tolerance||0.1mm±10%||0.15mm±10%||0.2mm±10%||0.25mm±10%||0.3mm±10%||0.4mm±10%|
|180 Peel Adhesion (PSTC-101) (N/25mm)||>12.5||>14.2||>15.6||>17.5||>18.2||>18.5|
Long Term °C(°F)
Short Term °C(°F)
|Voltage Resistance (kV)||2||2.5||3.5||4.1||5||6|
|Initial Tack (kg/inch)||＞0.6||＞1.3||＞1.3||＞1.3||＞1.3||＞1.3|
|Thermal Conductivit ASTM D22470 (W/m-k)||1.2|
|Temperature Range of Usage||-20°C～+120°C|
|Storage and Shelf Life||Store in original cartons at 23℃±5℃ and 60%±10% relative humidity in order to obtain best performance, besides use these products within 15 months from date of manufacture|
Storage and Shelf Life:
Store in original cartons at 23 ±5°C and 60%±10% relative humidity in order to obtain the best performance, besides using these products within 18 months from the date of manufacture.
- This document is the property of XST tape. Please consult with us before using it.
- This document for any purpose other than that for which it was intended.
- The data provided herein are measurement only and are not guaranteed. Please make sure the product is capable of the application before actually tempting to put it to use.
- Users assume all risk and liability associated with such use.