What are the characteristics of thermal conductive silicone sheet?
xinstMay 07, 2020
The thermally conductive silicone sheet is designed for the use of the gap to transfer heat. The xinst thermally conductive silicone sheet can fill the gap and complete the heat transfer between the heating part and the cooling part.
It plays the role of insulation, shock absorption, sealing, etc. It can meet the design requirements of miniaturization of equipment, and is highly manufacturable and practical. The thickness of the thermal conductive silicone sheet of Liwang New Material is applicable to a wide range, and it is an excellent thermal conductivity
Filling materials are widely used in electronic products.
Thermal conductive silicone tape product characteristics
①: The thermal conductive silicone sheet is soft and has good compressibility
②: Thermal conductive silicone sheet 1.0 ~ 10.0W / m.k thermal conductivity
③: The thermal impedance of the thermal conductive silicone tape is small
④: The thermal grade of thermal conductive silicone tape reaches UL94 V0
⑤: The thermally conductive silicone tape comes with a slight viscosity
thermal conductive silicone sheet advantage
1. The material is soft, the compression performance is good, the thermal insulation performance is good, the adjustable range of the thickness is relatively large, suitable for filling the cavity, the two sides have natural viscosity, and the operability and maintainability are strong;
2. The main purpose of selecting thermally conductive silicone tape is to reduce the contact thermal resistance generated between the heat source surface and the contact surface of the heat sink. The thermally conductive silicone sheet can fill the gap of the contact surface well;
3. Because air is a poor conductor of heat, it will seriously hinder the transfer of heat between the contact surfaces, and installing a thermally conductive silicone tape between the heat source and the radiator can squeeze the air out of the contact surface;
4. With the supplement of the thermal conductive silicone sheets, the contact surface between the heat source and the radiator can be better and fully contacted, and the face-to-face contact can be truly achieved. The temperature response can reach the smallest possible temperature difference;
5. The thermal conductivity of the thermally conductive silicone tape is adjustable, and the thermal conductivity is better;
7. The workmanship gap of the thermal conductive silicone tape on the structure is bridged, which reduces the workmanship requirements of the radiator and heat dissipation structural parts;
8. Thermally conductive silicone tape has insulating properties;
9. Thermally conductive silicone tape has the effect of shock absorption and sound absorption;
10. Thermally conductive silicone tape has the convenience of installation, testing and reusability.